Friday, February 6, 2009

This week

My week started off alright. Tuesday was the school talent show and my show choir performed in it. It was fun to do a routine and perform! Wednesday was church, which I always love! I got a headache during the middle of the sermon, but I thought it would go away soon. Boy, was I wrong.

Thursday I woke up with an excruciating headache and stomach pains. UGH. I went to school reluctantly just because I really did not want to be swamped with homework. Kent could tell something was off with me and he helped as best he could. I didn't eat until I got home that day. To top off a sucky day, I got a 64% on my geometry test. I took some medicine hoping and praying I'd feel better because I really did NOT want to miss school. This morning I woke up and felt decent with a mild headache. Decent enough to go to school, at least. Luckily the homework load is light this weekend and hopefully none of this will come back.

Tomorrow I'm going to shoe shopping for formal with my mom and we're gonna go see Bride Wars. Kent and I may possibly do Valentine's Day tomorrow night since I'll be on a retreat with my church the day of. We'll see.

Pray for my cousin LeAnn. She's in so much pain with Brody...I love you Lea!
With Love,
Cayley :)

No comments: