Wednesday, January 28, 2009

La la la...

Ice days are pretty fantastic, if I do say so myself. We've been out of school for two days because of this ice! We'll probably be out tomorrow as well. The only reason I want to go back to school is to see Kent, but it's nice to be able to sleep in. Last weekend I went and got my dress for my school formal! Here it is:


I can't wait to wear it! But I've got a bit cuz formal isn't until February 28th. Oh well. Haha, and Kent's going crazy since I won't tell him what it looks like :D

Not much else to report, except it's still freezing! Have a great week :)

3 comments:

deneise said...

love, love, love that dress! i better get a picture of you in it!!

marcy said...

Love it! Ii know you will be gorgeous!

Nana said...

I want a picture too! I know you will be most beautiful!