Friday, January 16, 2009

Big news! (for me at least)

Wow, I haven't blogged in over a week! That's abnormal for me. Haha, well big news! I have a boyfriend! His name is Kent, :) we've been together since the 12th. He's an amazing Christian guy with great values and an awesome family. Plus he's adorable and incredibly sweet. He's a musician as well! Guitar, drums, and piano. He is truly a blessing in my life. We're going to formal together at the end of February so I'm extremely excited for that! He's not a very photogenic person, but if I can coaxe a picture of us out of him then I'll post it ASAP, haha.
Have a great week!
Cayley :)

1 comment:

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

I've been wondering sbout your facebook: Relationship Status:
In a Relationship. Thanks for giving us details. Let him know that your relatives in TX need to see a picture.