Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A little update

Hey everyone! Just a note: my mom's surgery went well. She has on a big, black boot and has to stay off her feet for the next 2-3 weeks.
Monday I went to a funeral for a dear friend at my church. Myka had cystic fibrosis and had a double lung transplant about 3 years ago. Her lungs did not start rejecting until around Thanksgiving and she went to be with God last Monday. She was 18 years old. It was quite a celebration. The youth wore party hats and balloons were everywhere! Which is what she wanted. She had quite a testimony and was such an inspiration to me. I miss her, but I know she is pain-free up in Heaven.
The first part of finals were today. I had choir, English, and Spanish. Choir and English were a breeze! Spanish, not so much. Tomorrow I'll finish off finals with Oklahoma History, Geometry, and Biology. Pretty much all my hard classes. I'm studying hard and just praying I do well.
Have a great day!
With Love,
Cayley

No comments: