Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh, how I love Texas

We arrived at around 6:30 PM on Saturday. Just in time to eat! We ate quickly due to the excitement of Payton and Karis to open presents. Me and Deneise now have matching purses. :D Ryan spent the night with Reagan and apparently they stayed up until 3 AM. Shane and Neesie must have been so happy, ;)
Sunday morning we went to church and after ate at Black Eyed Pea where I had the worst Dr. Pepper I've ever drank in my life. Yuck. Afterwards I went with Brandon to his house and talked to LeAnn for a while. At 2 we went bowling. I sucked, but it was still fun. We ate dinner at Neesie's and watched the suckish Cowboy game. So sad!
Monday was just a day of packing up and leaving. I still get to the point of tears every time I leave. That'll probably never change. I miss everyone and everything down there each and every day.

Today I'm going bowling with some friends from church at 2. I should do better than a few people, at least, since I practiced on Sunday.
I don't know how to upload pictures on my dad's computer so I'll have to wait to post them until I'm back at my mom's on Sunday.
With Love,
Cayley :)

1 comment:

deneise said...

we love, love, love having you in texas!! can't wait to see you next time!