Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Taco Mayo = GROSS

Today was somewhat fun. I got to miss English & Geometry for a choir field trip! We had Taco Mayo and it was sick nasty stuff. Me and my best friend, Chase, had so much fun. I think we laughed so long that we lost our voices, :D
Another plus: it's Wednesday! Ya know what that means? Church is tonight! I love my church. I seriously don't know what I'd do without everyone there.
For all the Texas fam; we're coming down on December 27th! I'm so excited. I haven't seen any of y'all since last Christmas. When I start driving [which is a year and 3 months away!] you'll be seeing me alot more often.
I better stop this and do my homework, :p I have a history quiz tomorrow. And I need to finish Wuthering Heights. Although that's not really homework since I really love the book.
Again, it's 40 degrees outside. I'm freezing!

With Love,
Cayley :)

2 comments:

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited that you started a blog. I love blogs more than facebook even though I have one (what's up with Deneise??, I'm older than she is!:) ) Can't wait to see you guys on or about the 27th !! Good studying and hope you do well on your history quiz tomorrow.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.