Friday, December 5, 2008

TGIF Party!

Today's my Papa's birthday! 66 years of being on this planet & still going! He's an amazing grandpa and I love him so much.
TGIF! Although I only went to school 4 days this week it still felt excruciatingly long. Geometry is killer. I'm so lost in that class. Ugh! With finals coming up I really don't wanna be confused.
It's freezing. As I told my friend, Jacob, I feel like I have goosebumps all the time now! Hopefully it'll be a bit warmer next week...
I'll make this post short so I can get back to the party. Have a great weekend!
With Love,
Cayley :)

2 comments:

McCollough's said...

I can help with Geometry!! Its one of my favorites...does that make me a dork?? We need to get on IM or something when you need help...just text B and I can IM you or something :)

LeAnn

deneise said...

i'm with you on the geo!! i don't even like 2nd grade geo...that's what i'm teaching this week!! :)