Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Piano & some tunes

I got home about an hour ago from my friend Megan's house. She gave me a crash course in piano! I'm so excited to actually take lessons. I know the basics and warm up moves, but there's still alot more to learn. Being in choir since 3rd grade has really helped with all the notes and other technicalities. I'm asking for a keyboard for my birthday so I can have something to practice on. Music is such a joy, :)

It's too cold to go outside and I can't drive, so I'm sitting here listening to the greatest band on earth. Coldplay! Ah, so amazing.

Tomorrow's Christmas Eve! I'm going to my Mimi's tomorrow night to open gifts and have fun with the family.

Have a blessed holiday and remember the reason for the season.
With Love,
Cayley :)

No comments: