Friday, December 12, 2008

TGIF!

After a week of review in every single subject, I'm glad it's Friday. Yay for weekend! Tonight I'm just gonna hang out with Daddy, Ryan, & Karis. Tomorrow I'm pretty sure I'm going bowling with Jacob[!], Brady, Audrey, and Regina. Yea, details are still being worked out. Sunday I have church and Bible study at night. We're supposed to get a snow storm on Sunday night so I most likely won't have school Monday. Maybe even Tuesday. Hopefully it's not an ice storm like we've had here the past two years. I was out of school for a week both times.

My cousin Brandon is graduating tomorrow! Seems like he's been in college since I was...I don't know...BORN?! Haha, but I'm proud of him and I wish I could be there. Love you Brandon!

I finally got all my Christmas shopping done [although it wasn't that much] and I'll be wrapping everything this coming week. I think I'm one of the worst pickers of presents out there. Ugh, it seems almost impossible every time! Nevertheless, it's done, so that's one thing I don't have to worry about anymore.

Karis had her Christmas concert at a nursing home today. They performed it at her school yesterday as well but it was at 11 AM and of course, I was in school. My mom said she got kinda embarrassed and wouldn't look at her the entire time. But she wanted Mom to stay the whole day after it was done. One word describes my beloved, little sister - Crazy! :D

Have a great weekend everyone!
With Love,
Cayley :)
P.S. Leann-praying for you constantly and hope you're up-and-at-em again soon!

No comments: