Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More pictures...& an update

Well since my post would only hold 5 pictures I decided to put up a few recent ones.

Halloween! Me, Jacob, & Lauren. Shyea, Jacob's a freak, :D

Haha! In the wax museum in Branson for fall break. My daddy being a goofball with Austin Powers.

Me, Megan, Sami, & Emily going to the Breaking Dawn release! We waited 4 hours for that stinkin book...it was so worth it though!
Anyways, I'm anticipating Christmas like crazy! No school baby! Ha, I wish I could just take finals tomorrow. Actually, no, cuz I'm soooo not ready. I do have a geometry test tomorrow which I hope I don't bomb. Choir concert tonight! 3 dance routines plus 6 songs. We practiced during school today for 3 hours and my feet hurt SO bad. Hopefully it'll go well. As long as I don't crush Josh's knee!
With Love,
Cayley :)
P.S. 50% chance of snow tonight!

1 comment:

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

Did ya'll get snow last night? We got a dusting in some places here but it was all gone by the time I was headed for work. The picture of your dad just shows he is as goofy now as he was when he was your age!