Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Actually, it's the day after, but I didn't wanna get on the computer yesterday because of the reason that it was Christmas. I lucked out this year! Christmas Eve we went over to Mimi and Papa's house with my uncle, his fiancee, and my two cousins to eat and open presents. I got $60 bucks from my grandparents which I added to my iPhone fund and just realized I have $230 dollars which is enough to buy one! WOOHOO!

Christmas Day morning I was at my mom's and having a 6 year old in the house we woke up at 7:30 AM to go downstairs and see what Santa had brought. For Karis: a My Little Pony carousel set. For me and Ryan: ROCKBAND!!!! I think we played for about 3 hours. From Mom and Jay I got a bunch of clothes, The Outsiders book and movie [!], Apples to Apples, and Harry Potter 20 questions, :D

At 2:00 PM, Dad came and picked the 3 of us up to take us to his house. We'll be with him until we go back to school. Karis has been begging for a Nintendo DS since July and Dad sucked it up and got her one. She loves it and hasn't put it down. Ryan got a new basketball goal and him and Dad have been working trying to set it up. For me? I got my first Coach purse! Ah, it's beautiful. I also got a book of Robert Frost's complete works. He's my favorite poet so I'm anxious to crack open the 500 pages of his writing.

Tomorrow morning around 11 we are leaving for Texas! I'm so excited, I packed yesterday. We'll stay til Monday afternoon.

I hope everyone had a safe, happy holiday!

1 comment:

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

Yay, I can't wait to see you all Sunday at Neesie's. Glad you have had a good Christmas so far.