Thursday, December 18, 2008

Back to school...finally!

After 3 snow days, we finally got to go back to school. Finals were postponed until after Christmas break, so that gives me more time to study!

I'm going to Texas to see the family on the 27th! I think we're only gonna be able to stay 3 days because Ryan has basketball practice :( Oh well, at least I'm going! Seeing everyone will be the highlight of my Christmas break. Brandon & I will have to go out and cause some havoc! :D

Hopefully I'll get to hang out with friends over the break so I won't miss them all too terribly. Ryan's birthday is on the 2nd of January so we'll be celebrating that as well. My mom is having surgery on the 5th. Her ankle has still been bugging her since her accident last August. Apparently some of her bone splintered off when she slammed her foot on the brake. Yet they just now figured out that she's been walking around with a broken ankle for over a year! Sometimes these doctors confuse me. Keep her in your prayers for me, :) Hope everyone is safe, happy, and WARM!

With Love,
Cayley :)

1 comment:

Nana said...

Can't wait to see you and Ryan and Karis. Tell your Mom we will keep her in our prayers for her upcoming surgery. Merry Christmas!