Monday, December 8, 2008

Pictures!

For the family who doesn't see me so often, here's some pictures! Some of these are kinda old, but they're all from this year. Enjoy!


Me & my best friend Megan in Florida!

Me & Megan on our way to Kansas City.

Me [I'm on the far left] & some of my best friends, Liana, Jana, Sami, & Megan on 8th grade day [yes, a long time ago it seems]. We made shirts and put our celeb crush's last name on the back. [Leann, mine says Cullen!] Oh man, so many memories from that day.

Megan, Sami, me, & Emily in OKC for our choir competition.

My crazy family...Ryan, me, my cousin Kyle, Karis, & my cousin Meg.

4 comments:

McCollough's said...

OMG I cannot believe Ryan is taller than you now!!! Can't wait to see y'all at Christmas..we will have to all go out :)

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

Thanks for the pictures especially the one of your family. I second Leann's comment "I cannot believe Ryan is taller than you now!!!" And I too, can't wait to see ya'll at Christmas. Love ya....

marcy said...

YAY!! I'm glad you are blogging. I love to read them all, but I have some trouble keeping my own up to date. You are beautiful and I can't wait to see you!!! I love you!

Nana said...

Hola dear greatest niece Cayley! Just catching up on everyone's blog before I left for home this afternoon. The weather is so great down here. But I am ready to get home and decorate for Christmas. Things are very different down here. Little decorations and not all of the Christmas music playing. I miss the music so I have been listening to my IPod a lot because I have a ton of Christmas music on it. Take care and will see you soon! Love you,
Aunt Barbara