Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bonjour!

Hello! Well, this is my new blog! I mostly made this so I could keep up with my Texas family who I love/miss very much. Also, to vent, if need be. So I guess you'll be reading about a freshman in high school's not-so-interesting events in life, love, and of course, school. [Little note: the love life isn't much of anything at present.]
It's December 2ND, and it's like, 40 degrees. I guess I shouldn't be so surprised, but it finally hit me when I realized my winter wardrobe is seriously impaired. That just means more shopping! Dad will be happy about that, ;)
There's exactly 14 days until finals. Ya know what that means? CRAMMING TIME! Study up on my quadrilaterals, meiosis, and conjugations of Spanish preterite verbs. Doesn't that sound fun?
For all who have seen the Twilight movie: Wasn't it amazing?! For all who haven't: What are you doing sitting around here?! Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone...all gorgeous guys who put the two Coreys to shame. [Yes, the Coreys from the 80s. My step dad says I'm retro!]
I suppose that's enough for now, seeing as it's 5:30 PM and it's already dark! Ugh, I despise daylight savings.

With Love,
Cayley :)
P.S. Let me know if the font's too small! My 20/20 vision reads it fine, :D

1 comment:

deneise said...

yay!!! i'm so excited and i just can't hide it...oops, i'll try to be cool!! oh yeah, not possible!! anyway, thanks for blogging...i'm so not into facebook...yet! can't wait to see you at christmas!!!