Monday, December 15, 2008

Ice Day!

Last night we got a nice thick layer of sleet and ice come down and the result was that there was no school today! And the news just came on and said it's cancelled for tomorrow as well. This a bittersweet thing for me. Don't get me wrong, I love sleeping in and not having to catch the bus early in the morning, but finals start on Thursday and it doesn't give me much time to review. I actually studied yesterday for an hour and reviewed a bunch today. I'm hoping this doesn't interfere with all that going on. Karis is ecstatic! She just runs around the house trying to cause havoc. Haha, I love her. I did get all 7 of my gifts wrapped and cards written out. Only 10 days til Christmas!
With Love,
Cayley :)

1 comment:

Nana said...

Lucky You! The railroad never closes so I have to go to work! Have a great day. Love you, Aunt Barbara