Sunday, March 1, 2009

Formal!

Last night was my first formal! It was SO much fun and I danced til I was sore. Kent wasn't able to go so I went with some friends. We met at Benali's (semi-fancy Italian restaurant) and ate beforehand. Boy, did I eat alot. Then we all crammed into one car to ride to the school. It was really loud, but fun. And I danced so much that my legs are still screaming from being sore. It was worth it, though! I didn't take my camera to the actual dance cuz I didn't want to carry it around, so apologies up front.

Me and Lauren! Ha, love her.

Audrey, Regina, and me. The lighting was TERRIBLE at the restaurant.

Megan, me, Audrey, Jacqueline, Kelsey, and Regina at Benali's.

Jacqueline, me, and Megan.

Just me :)

I just realized, 2 weeks until I turn 15!! That means Brandon is OLD. Haha, just kidding. Next year I'll be driving! Lord, that's a scary thought...

Spring Break is around the corner and I'm hoping to make my way down to Texas. Most likely by myself. I'm praying that I can!

Til next time,
Cayley :)

2 comments:

McCollough's said...

You look absolutely beautiful!! So glad you had a good time at the dance. Hope you get down here for Spring Break, seriously Brandon and I can come get you and bring you back down here, we have nothing planned for that week. Just let us know. If we don't see you in March then definitely this summer

Love ya
LeAnn

deneise said...

you looked beautiful!! i want a picture!! we'll get you here to texas if that's what you want!! that would be great!