Saturday, March 14, 2009

Trips & Wishes

Spring Break is here! Exciting :)

Tomorrow is my 15th birthday! I'm stoked. It'll just be me, my mom, Jay, and my grandparents, but that's fine with me!

I've been doing laundry and packing for my Texas trip all day. I've never realized how much I need for 7 days, hah. I went to Barnes & Noble yesterday and spent my gift card Nanny gave me for Christmas on two books for the drive and if I have any downtime during the week. I swear if B&N had dorms, I'd live there! Tons of books, coffee, and quiet :)

Well, next time I post anything will most likely be when I'm in my favorite state! Hope everyone has a great start to their weeks!

Oh, I was doing my devotional today and I ran across this statement: "God uses ordinary people to do extraordinary things." Being young, I always think that there is never a chance to make a small difference in my small town. That gives me the determination to go out and do what God has planned for me! Just though I'd share that :)

With Love,
The Almost Birthday Girl
;)

1 comment:

Nana said...

Happy Birthday Cayley!
Can't wait to see you this week.
Aunt B